Feb 3, 2013

Cameroon 2010/11 Home Kit - Limited Edition

Front view

Back view

Now I have two limited edition boxes!

The shirt into the original box.

This time, the box really contains a Cameroon shirt.

Cameroon's badge.

This lion emblem was designed for the 2010 WC.

Ultimate Sport Performance's logo.

The team before the match against Japan in the WC 2010.

CAMEROON NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM
-First official match: 13 April 1960
-Honours: 4 Africa Cup of Nations (Ivory Coast 1984, Morocco 1988, Nigeria/Ghana 2000 and Mali 2002).
-Highest FIFA Ranking: 11th (November 2006)
-Lowest FIFA Ranking: 71st (October 2012)
-Highest Elo Rating: 12th (June 2003)
-Lowest Elo Rating:76th (April 2005)
-Top scorer: Samuel Eto'o (1997-present) - 53 goals 

Finally, it has arrived. And the delay was worth it: it was cheap, it's a limited edition, and it fits me perfectly.
This time, the box roars instead of trumpeting (it's a bit annoying anyway). And I think that, by the moment, it's the most beautiful shirt I have in the collection.
Zanzibar and Gibraltar shirts are coming. They were real bargains. Find them on lovellsoccer.co.uk

I've been thinking and I'm going to start focusing my collection on a goal. It think my (first) goal will be related to Asian club shirts, but I'm opened to suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment